Tuesday, September 23, 2008

spencerisms

copied, with the permission of the author :-), from barry's blogpage





"I'm made for action, not writing" [after being asked to slow down and write neatly].

"Do you wanna share my spit?" [as he offered me a drink]

"Dad, have we ever been to China?""No, we haven't", I replied."Then why do we have so many things that say 'Made in China'?"

"The best way to remember things is to do it again."

"Thief-stealer!"

"I'm not a boy. I'm a half-grown man."

"You're throttling me."

"Why are you running from the love?" [while chasing a cat through the house].

While playing with Jessica, he found himself on the floor wrapped in a blanket with his sister sitting on top of him playfully pounding him. He cried out "Thief! Thief" to get her to stop. She responded that she's not a thief because she's not stealing anything from him. He replied, "You're stealing my dignity!"

"Wait up for me so I can lead!"

"We're giving each other stuff. That's a nice feeling."

No comments: